China’s Green Low-Carbon Transport and Regional Logistics
November 8th, 11:30-13:00, China Pavilion, Bonn Zone
The event aims to show the positive achievements of China’s transport in dealing with climate change and the leading role of green logistics in the governance of global climate change, focusing on the topic of policy, action and effectiveness of China’s green transport and regional logistics.
Hosted by China Academy of Transport Science, Zhejiang Province, GIZ, UNDP. This event requires accreditation to the Bonn Zone.
- SUN Zehn, Deputy Director General, Climate Change Department, National Development and reform Commission of China
- Norbert Salomon, Deputy Director General, Directorate Immission Control, Safety of Installations and Transport, German Federal Ministry for the Environment (BMUB)
- Agi Veres, Country Director of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) China
- WANG Wei, Engineer, China Academy of Transportation Sciences
- Daniel Bongardt, Project Leader, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- WU Ping, Vice President, Transfair Logistic Group Co. Ltd.
- XIE Yingbo, General Manager Assistant and Office Director, Zhejiang Fuyang Port International Logistics Co. Ltd.
For a detailed programme and tentative agenda, click here.